Get the FAQs
Should I use Thrive?
- Who is this site for?
- Thrive is for anyone with a physical retail store. Particularly those with walk-in traffic. Appointment-only and mail-order-only may get some benefit from Thrive, but it was not designed with them in mind. If you think Thrive looks neat but want to know if Thrive is for you, do contact us.
- I have an online (e-commerce) store, is this for me?
- If you have a physical location, then yes! If you are online-only, probably not. (We are working on some tools for you, so stay-tuned! Feel free to contact us if there's a specific feature you'd love to see.)
- I just paid a million dollars for a POS system that does everything. Why would I need Thrive?
- First off, congrats on being able to afford the Cadillac of POS systems! To answer the question though, Thrive is all about context and insight. It's about interpretting your store's data (some of which will come from your POS) and showing you what it means in real, usable, understandable data.
- Is this gonna create more work?
- It's not more work, it's different work. There's a great quote that goes, "stop working in your business and start working on your business." Thrive is all about working on your store so you can spend less time working in it.
What will this help me with?
- Will this help me with my social media?
- Absolutely! Thrive will measure promotional campaigns regardless of the medium. And if you're wondering if you should start investing into social media, Thrive can help you make that decision also. (In addition, we're working on some tools that'll have a more direct impact on social media efforts but it's a secret so shhhhh!)
- Will this help me with advertising?
- Yes. Our advertising evaluator will tell if you should advertise or focus on other areas. Though if it's a catchy slogan you need, Thrive won't help you there.
What do I need before I sign up?
- Do I need a POS?
- Nope. Whatever sales process works for you, works for us.
- Do I need a store?
- Well, yes. Unless you want to measure the conversion rate of your bedroom.
What is Thrive?
- Is it a POS system?
- Is it an e-commerce system?
- Not even a little bit.
- Is it analytics for online stores?
- Nope. You can think of Thrive as analytics for offline stores, but that's not exactly right either.
- Alright, so what is it?
- It's something completely new. It's part education, part web app, and part cheat-sheet for running a store. The combination of these gives store owners a more precise and measured approach to running their stores without changing the way they do it.